Monday, November 12, 2018

Veterans Day Speech, November 9, 2018, at Zionsville Community High School, in Zionsville, Indiana: "How We As American Warriors Practice Principles and Ethics As We Prosecute War"


I gave this speech to the Zionsville Community High School, in Zionsville, Indiana, on November 9, 2018, twice because they have such a large student body.

Mr. Tim East is the principle but most of my work and preparation was done with Mr. Matt Walter, assistant principle.


One of the students at this high school is Max Martin and I am assisting him to enter the United States Air Force Academy, in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

The students and faculty gave  me such a warm welcome that I was overwhelmed by the reception.

The speech went well both times at 10:00 and 10:45 AM because the student body is so large they can't fit them all into auditorium at the same time.

After each program or convocation that included my speech the students overwhelmed me with "thank you's", handshakes, and many of them wanting to take a picture with them and I.

It was a very warming experience and I would say to anyone that has complaints about the young people of today that they come to Zionsville Community High School and they will see some of the finest young people you would encounter anywhere, anytime.

Thank you Mr. East and Mr. Walter for the opportunity to be of service to your student body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home